RIGHT PLACE RIGHT TIME

As I share with others in teaching settings about keeping one's spiritual awareness open. I have been following my own advice and subsequently find myself open to giving and receiving more opportunities for giving and receiving unexpected blessings  than ever. A couple of recent examples are:
 1: A dear friend/brother needed an inexpensive short term place to stay and we were racking our brains over alternatives , literally stressing then finally in prayer early one morning i stopped depending on my knowledge and said to God..."I have tried everything i can think of to try...please tell me what to do."A few moments later I literally heard a voice (not my own) say "call your friend Darrel today"...I was struck by this... I knew my friend had rental properties but my assumption of how expensive they were previously disqualified this as an option in my mind. Well I called at 10am that day and told my friend about the situation and he said... "sure, anything for you bro!" Most amazing , his first words on the phone were "I've been waiting to hear from you."..
2: I am working on new music to release and have been trying to connect with a photographer to do the album cover..(saving up for a photo shoot sitting fee etc..) Another dear friend asked me to sing at a birthday event for their Co Pastor at their church . I was available for that evening and really love the folks at that ministry so agreed to sing and play and did not charge my normal event fee basically just gas money to get there...Everything went beautifully and the people really enjoyed..Well here's the thing, there was a photographer set up there (K & J Photography) and after I perform the guy tells me to come on over and take a photo. I notice the beautiful backdrop and the top of the line equipment and say "absolutely"..take the shot and reach for my wallet and the guy says "no fee, I really enjoyed your music"! Blam! I have a great shot for my album cover!!!!   "Give and it shall be given to you pressed down shaken together and running over shall men give to your bosom!"

Comments

Popular Posts