HEART MIND & SOUL- January release



Working towards the goal of releasing Heart Mind & Soul - Inspirational Jazz album  mid- January.
This album will be largely acoustic and a little different from my previous works i have released because i am altering my process a bit.. firstly I now have a team of really great musicians as opposed to me playing all the instruments on the tracks. I also have an excellent production person who is mixing, adding bells and whistles,  and mastering the audio..Thirdly I usually cover a reeeaaallly broad range of styles but this time the material will not be quite as eclectic..It will be more focused in style. The next set of projects that i do will each cover different styles per project, rather than so many styles at a time...This is a dream come true and very exciting for me..So be ready for a totally different kind of sound .... You can definitely look for the signature heartfelt / all out / thought provoking spiritual content and delivery as always but more inclusive of a blend of creativity involving more musicians and musical input....  so get excited...  help me get this done via your prayers and support... I will be sharing rough drafts of tracks on soundcloud & on this blog as well as during performances, during the next month or so .. So keep your ear to the ground ... drop me some feedback when you hear it as well.

The following draft is of  a song about Meditation entitled IN QUIET TIMES. More to come...





Comments

Popular Posts