TENNESSEE ROAD TRIP


The 2016 Prophetic Summit in Cleveland Tennessee was an


awesome experience and an all around great trip on so many levels!
First of all Priscilla and I are usually so busy giving out love and help to others and making sure that we do everything we can to help ministry, family, and community run smoothly that often we neglect ourselves, so even having the time just enjoying each other's company, laughing, talking, singing, on the long drive to Cleveland was such a blessing!!!!! 

Along with that, spending time  with my Eldest Brother and his wife (Host of the Summit) who we look up to so much but don't get to hang out with often because of the distance is always a super bonus!!! 

Along with that, spending time with my 3rd Eldest brother (who i'm probably the most like of all 7 of us) and his wife is also a super duper bonus!!!!  Also getting to be a part of ministering music in the midst of so many people together who truly love the WORD and Presence of  The LORD is phenomenal!!!


I will say that when we arrived at the hotel, things started a little funny and frustrating for me. We pulled up,  checked in, no problem, but the moment I was about to unload luggage I realized I had loaded everything except my hanging bag which contained dress clothes!!! So all i had basically was 2 casual outfits and no dress clothes.. I was severely frustrated with myself for making such a dumb mistake. Fortunately I had a cash stash that I had been holding for the trip but clothes for myself was not what i had in mind for it and those outfits took quite a bite out of that stash (funny now but not then).. Also had audio issues with the amp that i brought as well as the sustain pedal not functioning well.. so i took the hint and asked God what HE was up to .... immediate response was- "This is my trip. You're just along for the ride."  From that point i understood and was no longer frustrated about not having my well planned outfits and perfect audio etc... on this trip there could be no perception of me seeking glory for myself via polished presentation etc... it had to be all about manifesting the Presence of GOD! Which is always what I'm about so no problem.. I'm just along for the ride! 


Original song - THINE IS THE GLORY
_______________________________________
The teaching sessions were phenomenal Dr Diane S Clark taught Thursday and Friday evening services. Apostle James Thomas did the Saturday Morning session and Prophet Swindell did the Saturday evening session. I was fortunately able to record a good bit of each of their messages. 
Click the names to connect with the google drive folders.. 
*Do not remove files. They are downloadable.
 Dr Clark audio




Comments

Popular Posts