2CD PRE-RELEASE for a limited time..

Hey All!!!! I know i have not released music for sale in a bit.. You can still get SIMPLE FAITH on iTunes... Presently i will be doing a concert at the Gullah Festival on May 24 and have several upcoming ministry events and wanted to have some product, so i am pressing about 250 cds to sell. Doing it a little differently than you might expect though.. Releasing 2 differnt CD's. One Cd is strictly spiritual stuff entitled PRAYERSONGS and the other is an eclectic set of originals (varying styles) entitled PURE & SIMPLE ... I have been performing almost all of these live for a bit so if you have caught me at Performing Arts Collective events, Spitfire events or at City Coffee you may be familiar with some of these tunes...please contact me to purchase or catch me at an event.. I will definitely have CDs with me.

Comments

Popular Posts