Performances & HMS promotion

* Had a great time did Preshow set  for Abeni Dance Theater show
Secrets After Dark! 

I featured my song Your Secret as a lead-in each night. Friday evening just bass player Christian and I, with primarily my original music but Saturday evening Dexter and his Hitlab crew hit the stage along with my regular crew - with Christian on Bass, Cliff on 
Drums, and  Thomas on Sax...Dexter did such a great job bringing
 the classic R&B vibe and he was super on the keys.. wow!!! Audience was kind of light for the show but they were very appreciative of the preshow music as well as the show..  

https://www.facebook.com/NotOfficialJosh/posts/1790740757811353

Highlight of the Saturday night set for me was when we performed Breezin' by George Benson, Thomas really showed out on sax, sounded better than ever, and Dex's addition of piano made the sound really great!  I gave and sold several Heart Mind and & Soul 

cds each show ....
and shared info for Dex's Cd -
Keepin it Straight 

Comments

Popular Posts