PRAYERSONGS and HEART MIND & SOUL

Lots of people ask me where to easily access my music and support what I do 
so I can continue sharing the inspiration. I am providing links to these albums for you to enjoy,
and  please support by sharing this link with others. 
If you enjoy this music and would like to support , you may share a gift of any amount 
to my cash app        $GarySwindell
PRAYERSONGS is a set of original Spiritual expressions offering praise from the Heart

\

HEART MIND AND SOUL- is a set of inspirational songs featuring guitar and vocals 
 using a Jazz and R&B style format reminiscent of Earl Klugh and Keb Mo, written to inspire,
strengthen, comfort, and help guide the listener to appreciation of the gifts of life and love and pointing to spiritual exploration and decision.


For more info visit my webpage - GSwindell.SimpleSite

Comments

Popular Posts