RADIO CHAT W/DAVE LAKE WRUU 107.5fm


I was invited to chat and feature a few songs with Dave Lake on his radio show MUSIC LOCAL AND SUSTAINABLE, on WRUU 107.5 about surviving as a Singer Songwriter.  .First of all huge kudos to Dave and the station for providing such an awesome unique platform for Local music artists to share their story and their work. I think it's fantastic !  Well as the time drew close for the day I sent mp3s of songs and a bunch of info about my background so Dave would have a little material to draw from. Well when I get there I find that He had become a Gary Swindell expert and had memorized details about my background and analyzed each song and was well prepared to discuss them on the deepest levels. I was thrilled and blown away... we had an awesome time doing the interview...the show aired July 17 @9pm  and I was out of town so I missed the Radio airing but as soon as I got home that night about 11:45 I pulled up the streaming online and listened...the editing was so on point and seamless!!!  Needless to say I previously was only slightly aware of WRUU 107.5fm but am now a great fan and supporter! Please check out the interview and listen out for more.
Click the link to listen to streaming


Comments

Popular Posts