TIMES LIKE THIS- NEW MUSIC PROJECT







Lately I have been focusing on recording and printing sheetmusic and charts for any of my songs not completed in that format (more than a few). Even bought a new color printer this summer...what a blessing ... you wouldn't believe the price i got it for..lol.. Lets just say the favor of the Lord walked in Walmart ahead of me.  Of course being me, I generally get distracted from the initial task and start creating new music. So here comes another set of new songs! 10 or 12 song Album will be ready in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime still trying to be consistent recording and printing charts for existing songs. Hopefully will collaborate on recordings with a few people I have been cultivating. Listen out for Thomas on Sax, and Christian on Bass if I can catch him before he heads out to Los Angeles really soon.
     Tunes are turning out to be very Jazz guitar focused so far....so putting on my Earl Klugh hat and having at it.. also writing vocals even for those tunes so what you hear might just remind you a bit of Earl Klugh & Al Jarreu collaborations.


Well , follow the link give a listen and get a taste of whats coming up with the music-

TIMES LIKE THIS


Music composed and performed by Gary Swindell
 All Rights Reserved - G.S.SongWorks CopyRight 2019

Comments

Popular Posts