MORE NEW MUSIC FOR ALBUM/TIME'S A FUNNY THING

TIME'S A FUNNY THING is a song i wrote  a while back honoring my dear friends/ Poets Clinton Powell and Ja Jahannes at their passing. I performed it several times but hadnt' recorded it until now to include on project that's in the works right now. Song reminds us to treasure every interaction with those friends and those we work with to create inspiration for others. Also my wife is retiring from teaching in the public school system and so many co workers and parents constantly express that they wish she would stay at least one more year..Time's A  Funny thing...

Give a listen. You will probably note a good bit of Stevie Wonder influence in the progressions and the phrasing. Just ride with me on that. I would love to  license it to him to record one day... working on that process
            All Rights Reserved. Copyright G.S.SongWorks 2018



Comments

Popular Posts